We Have a Solution for the Pro-Hamas 'Demonstrations'

Ekklesian

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
We'll officially indict the Gospel for being anti-semitic

The legislation passed the lower chamber in a broadly bipartisan 320–91 vote. That included 21 Republicans and 70 Democrats who opposed the legislation, many of whom expressed concerns about a potential chilling effect that the bill could have on free speech because of some ambiguities in the way it’s written.
The Anti-Semitism Awareness Act, which will now go to the Senate for consideration, would apply Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 to Jews. Title VI prohibits entities that receive federal taxpayer dollars from discriminating on the basis of race, national origin, or color.
“This is establishing, at its core, that if you are engaged in rhetoric ... that is anti-Semitic, there’s going to be consequences,” Mr. Lawler told The Epoch Times.
“You can disagree with policy decisions of the Israeli government; that’s a separate discussion,” he clarified. “But if your opposition to Israel is that it’s a Jewish state, it’s rooted in anti-Semitism; people can try to mask it as much as they want, but at its core, that’s what it is.”
The bill codifies the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance definition of anti-semitism:

Certain key passages come to mind that the Jews think are hateful:

Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. - Matthew 27:25
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. - Romans 2:28-29
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. - Revelation 2:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. - Revelation 3:9